I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

100 days down

Woohoo finally made it to 100 days!! I can't believe its been a month since my last post. I say that time drags on while the hubs is gone, but I guess it really doesn't. I was thinking it had been a couple weeks since I posted last.

Not much to update. Deployment still sucks. The next 300 days will go by quickly I hope. My brother got married, I've passed all my nursing tests, clinicals are going great, school will be out in 6ish weeks! Woohoo I will have a month off. I plan on spending alot of time with ms teri payne if the weather isn't too terribly bad like it was last winter.

I can't wait for this semester to be over. In 6 weeks I will have 1 semester left!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 days down!! Good job on passing all your tests too! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Keeping so busy does make the time go by much faster :)

    ReplyDelete