I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A few things I'm already tired of hearing from strangers..

"But a year is a long time!" (these are the ones who are really quick on their feet)

"Can you go see him while he's there?" (sure why not)

"Do you know what I heard goes on over there? They cheat just as much as women at home do." (People really know how to lift your spirits these days)

"Well just because its not a "dangerous" mission, doesn't mean he can't die." (wow. a personal favorite of mine that I've heard more than once. No matter how many people say it, I'm still caught off-guard.)

Or they just give me their opinion on the war and the men (and women) being there, like I care the least bit.

And finally, I'm tired of being asked the same question every single week by the same people! They either have horrible memories, didn't listen the first time, or don't actually care and just want to make conversation.

I'm sure I will be updating this list soon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment