I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, July 29, 2010

When they can't be there...

Yesterday I had an awful day at the hospital. It was emotional, frustrating, tiring, and I could go on and on. I commend anyone who can work geriatric psych, because I could barely handle 12 hours.

When I finally got home, I started missing him :( I've done pretty good so far, and haven't really allowed myself to dwell on it. But I guess I'm just used to him cheering me up.

But on a brighter note, I'm having lunch with my mom today and at 5 I'm going to my friend Angie's house to cook and eat with her and watch a movie. Karmen's excited to see "baby Wevi (levi)"

Tomorrow is my last day at the hospital as a summer employee, and then I'll have 2 whole weeks off. Its going to be weird being at home so much.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment